Butterick 5708 vintage sewing pattern, dated ca. 1960s.
- A. Long Dress, Petticoat (21" Length) and bonnet have lace trim.
- B. Short dress, Petticoat (15" Length) and bonnet have lace trim.
- C. Kimono (20 1/2 Length) with snap closing.
- D. Kimono (24" Length) with snap closing.
- E. Short Kimono (15" Length).
- F. Sleep sac (24" Length).
- G. Jumpsuit with zipper from neck to foot. Elastic at wrist and ankle.
- H. Bunting with zipper and button closing. Separate jacket with hood.
ONE SIZE ( Newborn).
Pattern is PRINTED, uncut and factory folded. Pattern envelope has some small tears at opening, in otherwise very good vintage condition.
More children's patterns here: